- to dry gases and liquids
- to remove CO2, H2S, mercaptans from gases
- to remove CO2, CO, H2S, CS2 and hydrocarbons from air for liquefying and rectification
- to purify oxygen and for air separation at PSA process
- to dry and purify the natural gas
- for separation of n-alkanes by adsorption from branched and cyclic hydrocarbons in gaseous and liquid phase
- as adsorbent in the gas chromatography
- as packing at the cryosorption vacuum pumps
- for purification and drying protective atmospheres of synthesis gases, gaseous and liquid hydrocarbons, rare gases, Na2O and hydrogen
Calsit is a synthetic type 5A zeolite with pores size 0.5 nm. The molecular sieves are crystalline aluminosilicates of alkali metals or alkaline earth metals. They have a 3-D crystal lattice with tetrahedrons SiO4 and AlO4 as its basic components, arranged to create a regularly alternating cavities. The dimensions of intra-crystalline cavities and entering pores into cavities are characteristic for the individual types of molecular sieves. The molecular sieves are free of toxic documents.
Calsit has 70 – 80% of sodium ions replaced by the calcium ions. Its chemical composition at dehydrated state expresses the formula CaO. Na2O . Al2O3 . 2 SiO2.
pores radius (nm)
|Calsit V 30||calcium-sodium-aluminosilicate||0,5||min. 20,0||min. 18,0||600 - 760|
|RAK43||-||equilibrium adsorption capacity
It determines the zeolite capacity do adsorb water vapor from the air at 25 °C and relative air humidity 43% in g water per 100 g dry zeolite
|V 30||-||extrudate in form of small cylinders of 3.0 mm diameter|
The zeolites are packaged and delivered in metallic 20-liter- or 200-liter-containers. The water content in granulated packaged products is not more than 1.5 mass-%.
The guarantee period lasts 2 years from the date of production.
Calsit is characterized by the standard
PN VÚRUP 023 – 03 | Synthetic zeolites, molecular sieves of type A, Y