Integrated permission – Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC), elaboration of Safety Data Sheets for chemical substances and mixtures (REACH)
- Certificate of professional competence for providing consultancy in the field of IPKZ – Register of authorized persons of the Slovak Ministry of Environment
Scope of Service
- The Process of integrated permission – Application processing to issue the integrated permit and application to amend the issued existing and new plants in line with the legislation in force in the field of IPPC
- Consultancy in the field of IPPC
- The best available techniques BAT
- Application for integrated permit for the plants SLOVNAFT, a. s., Bratislava
- Application for integrated permit for the plants CM European Power Slovakia, s. r. o.
- The review of integrated permit in connection with BAT for the plants SLOVNAFT, a. s.
Chemical legislation (REACH)
Long-lasting experience in the field of implementation of requirements of the following regulations
- Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), establishing a European Chemicals Agency.
- Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures, amending and repealing Directives 67/548/EEC and 1999/45/EC, and amending Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006
- Commission Regulation (EU) 2020/878 amending Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
Scope of service
- Elaboration and update of safety data sheets (SDS) for chemicals and mixtures
- Consultancy – chemicals and chemical mixture management
- Cooperation in implementation and fulfilment of requirements of the Regulation REACH in SLOVNAFT, a. s.
- Elaboration of SDS for the intermediate products and products for SLOVNAFT, a. s. and MOL LUB