Measurement of chemical factors at working environment
- Accreditation according to the requirements ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- 1 qualified person – Certificate on professional competence for sampling and determination of chemical pollutants at the workplace air
Scope of Service
Measurement of chemical factors in workplace air. Determination of solid particles in occupational environment.
The measurements are provided in accordance with the Act 355/2007 Coll.
Analyses in the field of inspections of the working environment
|1||Determination of organic compounds in the workplace air using gas chromatography with sampling on the passive dosimeters of P4 type
(standard method of the Czech Ministry of Public Health dated 3 April 1989, STN EN 838). Monitored compounds: methanol, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, hexane, i-butanol, benzene, i-octane, toluene, n-butyl acetate, ethyl-benzene, p+m-xylene, o-xylene, cumene, p-DEB, o-DEB
|2||Determination of the personal exposition to airborne particles (gravimetry)
(STN EN 481, STN EN 482, STN EN 689+AC) monitored compounds: solid aerosol – inhalation fraction, inhalation and respirable fraction
|3||Determination of permanent gases in the workplace air using the portable gas detectors GasBadge Pro a MX6
(according to STN EN 45544-1, STN EN 689+AC) monitored compounds: hydrogen sulphide, ammonia, chlorine, hydrogen chloride
- Measurement of chemical factors and airborne particles in working environment for SLOVNAFT, a.s. and daughter companies
- Measurement of chemical factors in working environment for SWS spol. s r.o.
- Measurement of chemical factors in working environment – SAM – SHIPBUILDING AND MACHINERY a.s.